Thursday, April 4, 2019

STILL EDITING!!


    Hello everyone! I just wanted to give a quick update on the editing of the film opening. The film opening is almost done! After hours and hours of editing the video, it is reaching to its final completion. Personally, I think that it has the mood and tone that my crew and I were looking for. At the beginning, it is all lit with low key lighting, the colors are all dark, and the only figure that stands out is the main character, Elliott Theo Gordon. And at the end, but due to timing it my not be included, the scene is more bright. It contains high key lighting, the color palette is mainly white and it contains some other colors such as brown, blacks, grey and some of blues to contrast the colors. And to create a sensation of two worlds, in one the character is suffering (dark colors) and the other the character is calm (light colors).


   And now that I am almost done editing the video, I am starting to write my CCR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment