Wednesday, April 3, 2019

I AM BACK


   You may be wondering, why the title for this blog is "I AM BACK." Well, as I mentioned in previous blogs, my teammate, Rhea, and I went to television competition, Student Television Network, in Seattle, Washington.


    During this amazing trip over the Spring Break, I also started editing the film opening. At first the film opening was 7 minutes long because of all the b-roll that we had filmed before, but as I started to crop the clips and arranging them. The video became 2:00 minutes exact. With this first draft, I had an idea of what I could fix on the film, what could I add such as sound, to make the scenes more dramatic and tense, and what I could do to make the film look more cinematic.

                                       

   I am currently editing the piece and I am almost done with it. The only features that I am missing are adding the sound effects, fixing the audio, and fixing any clip with technical issues or color correction.

No comments:

Post a Comment