Saturday, March 2, 2019

GROUP MEETING!!


Image result for acting gif
    Hey guys! So recently, my team and I got together with other teams to exchange ideas and also get feedback from one another on our film opening ideas. In my group, everyone shared extraordinary ideas and different concepts of what they wanted to do. For me, I explained my team's idea and they liked it. They were very intrigued by the storyline, the genre and how we wanted to convey the tone and mood of the story. The only thing that they told me was that my team and I needed to be aware of getting an actor that could very well portray actions that someone that has OCD shows. For instance, someone that could express a lot of emotions, such as anger, and stress; and at the same time act calmly. This is one of the challenges that my team and I are facing, but I am positive that we will find somebody to act for us that well.

    Another thing they commented about my team's film opening, was that we also needed to be aware that if we are going to have enough time to show to the audience that our film opening will show that is a foreshadow of a scene that is going to happen later in the film.

    I believe that with this groups meeting really helped my team because we got the feedback that we were expecting. I think it made us be more confident about our idea and also the encouragement of getting ready to start planning and producing our film opening.

Sources:
https://giphy.com/explore/acting 



No comments:

Post a Comment