Wednesday, March 13, 2019

CREW





   I've been talking about my team for a while now and I never got the chance to introduce them. 
    

This is Gabe and for this production, he will be the director and also the actor of our film for now. If we manage to find an actor by the end of this week, that person will replace his title of actor. As a director, he will be in charge of making sure that all the shots look great on camera and that the story is portrayed properly.








This is Rhea and for this production, she will be the cinematographer of the film. Her job is to make sure that all the shots that the director and writer visualize, can look aesthetically pleasing to the audience with the purpose of telling the story.








 This is Elizabeth and for this production, she will be the writer of the film. She will be making sure that the other crew members follow the script and that the story can be portrayed in a way that the audience can understand and enjoy.









And this is me, Eugenia, and for this production, I will be the main editor of the film. My position is to edit the piece. I have to make sure that all the shots are correct, that there is continuity throughout the film, and also that the pacing of the film is right.

    Overall, my team and I have work very well for the past couple of weeks and we are all on board on our story. The crew might seem small, but I think we have the knowledge and capacity to work with this amount of people that way we do not ran in to problems, such as timing, and scheduling for shooting.

Related image





Source:
https://gifer.com/en/DTkZ




No comments:

Post a Comment