Wednesday, November 14, 2018

WELCOME!!


Hello everyone! My name is Eugenia Scheuren and this is my first blog post! So, a little background story. I was born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela. I lived in this beautiful country for almost 13 years but, due to political and social reasons, I had to migrate to the United States to find better opportunities for me and my family. Moving here, to South Florida, had opened up for me many opportunities and interests in television production. Currently, I am in a TV Production program at my school, Cypress Bay High School, in which I am one of the producers of our weekly show, Aftershock. But enough about me, now I want to tell all of you that I have created this blog to keep you updated in all the projects I will be working on. I will be taking you to some of the behind the scenes of my projects and show you the final outcome! 
Image result for hello gifs

No comments:

Post a Comment